Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let's Pretend 2011 Didn't Happen!

Shortly after my last post in 2011, my father passed away. Then months after that we suffered a miscarriage and had our van stolen, so my vow to update the blog more did not happen as I was distracted with the unfortunate events that permeated 2011.

As of this moment I am renewing my vow to make an effort to update this blog regularly. My spirit has been lifted, life is moving on, and thus far 2012 has been a far better year. I'm usually more private so I'm going to really branch out into this blogging world and see what happens. Future topics will include but are not limited to homeschooling, our love of Sea World, our upcoming trip to LegoLand, random life events, and our new found love of SimplyFun games (seriously, my kids have been going crazy over them so check out what they have to offer some time here and read my reviews, demos, and special offers at my new blog).

So on that note, I hope anyone reading this has a wonderful rest of their weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment